Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Designed and worked on new characters
- Including designing new 5-Star character Doctor Octopus Classic
- Rebalanced existing characters
- Designed new live events
- Including Spider-Man: Homecoming boss event Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six.
- Designed Doctor Octopus boss encounter, widely praised as the best of the event
- Scheduled and ran live events
- Used analytics and player feedback to drive design
Marvel Puzzle Quest is a free-to-play game for IOS, Android, and PC that lets you form a team of your favorite Marvel heroes and villains to duke it out in match-3 battle action! It features live PVE and PVP events.
I worked on Marvel Puzzle Quest as a design intern designing characters and events, as well as helping keep the schedule of live events running smoothly. I designed Doctor Octopus Classic, a new 5-Star character for the game, as well as giving input on other characters being designed. I created a new special PVE event for the release of the Agent Coulson character and worked on various other events. I worked with another designer to design the well-received Sinister Six boss event to tie into the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming. The event contained six bosses, and the Doctor Octopus boss that I designed was widely praised as the best encounter of the event. Along with new content, I also rebalanced a number of existing characters based on player feedback and gathered data.
Marvel Puzzle Quest is developed by Demiurge Studios and published by D3Publisher
It is available on the App Store, the Play Store, and Steam